2010年8月4日星期三

Recently I unhappy, because the husband work neglected my sad T^T I to know the pyrrole work. . . Is for me. . . You said. . . You must give me to be pleasantly surprised. . . But I hoped now. . . Do not work. . . You are quite laborious. . . Crawls early studies. . . Is on vacation from school the work. . . Achieved 12 o'clock to be many we already three day of not information. . . You know. . . These days. . . I am very not comfortable. . . Because does not have your accompanying. . . The treasure I think you very much. . . T^T Today I when test this has not been me to encircle the answer to lie down casually, because in my brain is your I remembers you to get down time Kuala Lumpur's all sorts of pictures I to be mad that is also sad I also to take my ball point pen autonomy I to insert greatly vigorously in the hand, but actually a feeling does not have, because why my these day of I already almost did meet collapse collapsed you to be good your my information why you not to pay no attention to my these day of my indulging in flights of fancy day a!!! Be not suffering my good pain a T^T wah wah wah wah ha wah wah wah wah the T^T treasure husband

没有评论:

发表评论